2.03.2009

Snow!

Snow!

I took this in the parking lot after work while it was still coming down.

forecast from the weather underground:
nt_chancesnow
Tonight
Snow showers. Brisk. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Lows 13 to 16. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill readings 5 below to 10 above zero.
Brrr! I took tomorrow off though. Hopefully I will get some good snow pictures:
chancesnow
Wednesday
Snow showers. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Total snow accumulation 2 to 5 inches. Highs 19 to 22. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wind chill readings 5 below to 10 above zero.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very cool! It only snowed here for 30 minutes while I was taking a nap around 6. But I did take a picture of a stalled car and the backed up traffic lol

About Me

My photo
This blog is a work in progress. An ardent perambulator and nature enthusiast; I take pictures of what I see and post them here occasionally.

Followers